Created: Tuesday, 12 September 2017 09:34
Written by Lauren Savage
Excavators, homeowners, and facility operators can use the Gopher State One Call (GSOC) app to easily and quickly manage locate requests. Anyone planning to excavate in Minnesota can use the app to initiate, manage and monitor a locate request prior to excavation. Facility operators can use the ticket management feature to provide a positive response to excavators.
Use the app to:
- Submit Locate Requests. Log in to ISITE for access to all of GSOC’s online tools such as IMAP, Locator Ticket Management, and ITIC.
- View the positive response history and an on-line worksite map through Ticket Search.
- Find and view previously submitted tickets with Ticket Search.
- Access a Resource Center with links to the GSOC handbook, excavator guide, color codes and instructional videos. View and share these items with the click of a button.
- Get the latest News and Events announcements from GSOC.
Why wait? Download now and keep all things GSOC in the palm of your hand!
We're Also Announcing Our New Website Design!
Get ready for the all-new Gopher State One Call website. It’s packed with all the information you need to dig safely in Minnesota. Best of all, it's designed to be easier for you to navigate. You can file a ticket, view the positive response, search for a ticket, or learn the latest about damage prevention. The new design is NOW LIVE!